Friday 12 December 2014

Never give UP!

Happy FRIDAY!!

Okay readers, I have been on quite the roller coaster lately.  The past year and a half has been crazy. Blood, sweat, tears, laughter and joy have come my way.  As some of you know I opened a new business Lavandula Wellness Centre on my own last year.  Without help from friends and family it wouldn't have been possible.  Although I had a tonne of support its hard to feel like I wasn't "in" it by myself.  This might be because most nights when I was at the office late, I was alone.  When the bills came, it was just my name on the invoice and when the problems came up, I was the one responsible for fixing them. With all the support in the world sometimes you are still left in the arena alone to fight and defend, to win the game so to speak.  In those moments of weakness, defeat and confusion I would never have imagined I would be where I am today.  I am not rich by any means, but I am smarter, stronger and have failed enough times to know failure is the key to reaching success.  In the past year where I felt as though all my efforts were failing, they weren't.  I was planting seeds, nourishing them and hoping they would grow. My seeds didn't sow right away, they took their time. Had I stopped nourishing them when I thought it wasn't worth it anymore I wouldn't have met tonnes of amazing people who continue to support me, and show me whats possible.  I wouldn't have placed 8/40 for the Top 40 Under 40 business awards. I wouldn't have double ranked and met my short term goals with my new company I've joined, Nerium International, I wouldn't have had any nominations in the Hamilton Spectator and Lavandula wouldn't have been nominated in the Gold category for Holistic Health or placed Top 10 in the massage section nor would I have placed where I did in the paper.  I don't tell you this to brag, I tell you this to show you that just because you don't see the results, just because you can't grab a hold of that success and see it, its still happening.  Thanks to my partnership with Nerium, I read a great book called the Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen, little did I know in some areas of my life I was already applying the Slight Edge Philosophy.  Now I am trying to apply this philosophy to all areas of my life.  To do little things no matter how insignificant them may seem at the time, consistently and persistently, until they compounded effect gives me the desired outcome I have been working towards.  I am grateful that a recent choice I made lead me to see how I was already applying this to my life and how with the Slight Edge Philosophy I can really change any area of my life I wish to change.  Whatever your dreams are go for them, don't stop. Don't let the nay-sayers and ankle bitters bring you down!  People are out there to suck the energy out of you because they wish they could have the drive to reach their dreams or they don't understand yours. Just remember WHY you are doing what you do, and let that drive you on forward!


Wishing you the best in whatever drives you forward!

Blessing and love sent your way!

Stephanie Oliver Xx




To learn more about this incredible opportunity, contact me today!

www.beautifulhamilton.arealbreakthroughcanada.com

www.lavandulawellnesscentre.com
stephaniemuirrmt@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/StephanieMuirOliver



No comments:

Post a Comment